Tuesday, May 12, 2015

WHAT IS YOUR IDENTITY?

I have a maters degree certificate and i am teaching in Xavier International College.That's my identity.I don't want to add my clan here in this part of my identity because that is something vague and used by my forefathers which i can change later on.That was acquired by my forefathers or just given by the then rulers for minor mistakes.
          What i do today, my way of life is my identity not accepted from forefathers.More important thing is that it can be changed.Even if my family occupation is of blacksmith i will easily accept this.I appreciate work not the clan.Most of the Kamis they work as blacksmith.This work should be rewarded because they have important role in society.If there were no kamis in society,society might not  have developed in this way,goddess devi might have lost the war with demons.We might have been worshiping devils.
    This is the cruel picture of society in the absence of kamis.The work of  so called brahmins is highly regarded because of caste system.In fact they both have similar contribution in the upliftment of society.That's why they both are equal.Let's redefine the identity.So called dalits are also the leader of society.While performing music in marriage ceremony they always perform in firstline and leaders are always in first line.This the reason so called Dalits are leaders.

No comments:

Post a Comment